EXERGIA S.A. is an independent firm of consultants operating internationally in the fields of energy and environment. It was founded in 1991 and maintains since then a rapid growth rate through expansion of its client base and development of its activities. Having been involved in a large number of significant sustainable energy projects worldwide, EXERGIA is established among the top Greek consulting companies.
The scope of the company’s projects ranges from consultancy to state policy and strategy formulation up to energy/environmental audits and studies for private clients. Experience and know-how built up over the years have made the company capable of handling a wide range of projects and guarantee a multidisciplinary approach tailored to meet the client’s requirements. EXERGIA provides advice, expertise and technical consultancy on following topics:
- Identification, assessment, monitoring and evaluation of Energy Efficiency and Demand Side Management measures and programmes in all sectors.
- Diagnosis, auditing, project solutions and management support to industrial clients and large buildings on the application of modern energy and environmental technologies that result in higher energy efficiency and amelioration of the environment.
- Energy Policy and Strategy formulation at local, regional (intra-national and international) and national level, including the assessment of energy demand and supply development, energy modelling, formulation of action plans, etc.
- Feasibility studies and techno-economic analyses for significant energy and environmental projects to be financed by international donors and banks.
- Advice to governmental/regulatory authorities on technical, organisational, institutional and legislative aspects of energy and environmental strategies and policies.
- Support on publicity issues including information campaigns, promotion activities and training on energy and environmental issues.
During the past 18 years, EXERGIA has set up action plans and has identified a series of RES and RUE interventions for municipalities and local authorities in Greece and other EU, CIS and Mediteranean countries. The company is currently supporting the management of the EC funded “Pact of Islands” project, which is an initiative parallel to the Covenant of Mayors (CoM) aiming at committing EU islands to local sustainable energy and increasing their efforts in fighting against climate change.
EXERGIA offers its consulting services in energy and environment following the procedures of the international standard for quality assurance EN ISO 9001:2008. More information can be found at: www.exergia.gr.